Saturday, March 15, 2008

Computer Problems in & out of Texas





Sorry about the text portion of the website Blog. I have been having computer and internet connection issues for the past several days. I don't know if I have it licked yet but it is working for the time being. I have been publishing my Audio podcasts and I hope that you enjoy them. They are by far the most current, and to the news. Please check there first. Listen to the Utterz! I have also been publishing my photos in webshots. My videos have been difficult because I need to translate each clip to a new format before it is up loaded and that takes time. Sorry, but I will get caught up soon I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Glen! You are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your computer going again.